“Global Universities” Association in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation offers Open Doors Russian funding for International Students. The grant is available on the basis of competition to pursue a master’s and PhD degree.
The competition is aimed at prospective applicants to master’s and doctoral programs and allows winners and runner-ups to study at any Russian university (including leading Russian universities), with tuition fees covered by the state, which implies a 100% discount on tuition + a governmental scholarship at one of leading Russian universities members of 5-100 project, which aims to increase their positions on the global research and education market with 21 Nobel Prize winners lecturers and more than 360,000 students studying in these universities.
Established in 2018, the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia is a federal administrative authority responsible for state policy development and legal regulation.
Why should apply for this program? By joining this study program, candidates will gain advanced academic knowledge and skills. The project aims to increase their positions on the global research and education market with 21 Nobel Prize winners’ lecturers and more than 360,000 students studying in these universities.
Application Deadline: December 10th, 2021
- University: The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Awards: 100% discount on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 300+
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Russia
- Eligible Countries: International
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for masters and PhD in the following subjects:
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Computer & Data Science
- Mathematics & Artificial Intelligence
- Business & Management
- Politics & International Relations
- Neuroscience & Psychology
- Physical Sciences
- Linguistics & Modern Languages
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Economics & Econometrics
- Engineering & Technology
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Earth Sciences
- Entrance Requirements: Participation is open to all foreign citizens and compatriots permanently residing abroad. Participants must have a bachelor’s (alternatively a five-year specialist’s degree) or complete the required degree program in 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants can apply through the online processor. Registration link: https://od.globaluni.ru/en
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a copy of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of your passport.
- Language Requirement: Participants can take part in either Russian or English language.
Winners and runner-ups to study at any Russian university, with tuition fees covered by the state, which implies a 100% discount on tuition + a governmental scholarship.