Africa ClimAccelerator is the first Pan-African climate accelerator focused on supporting the most promising climate impact ideas and those who put the objective of enhancing sustainability at the forefront of their own mission and growth.
We support early-stage businesses with climate tech solutions by providing support and capacity building.
The 6-month long accelerator provides the support you need to validate your start-up’s business model, build solid customer traction, structure your organization, prepare you to raise early-stage funding, and explore how (through your business model) you can generate maximum social and environmental benefit.
- Start-ups can receive up to €12.000(EURO) in grant funding. In addition to the grant, start-ups will receive training, mentorship, one on one support and investment readiness preparation.
- Access a network of business and technical mentors
- Peer-to-peer learning
- The Africa ClimAccelerator is suitable for innovative climate-focused early-stage start-ups. Your business must have a viable business model and achieved proof of concept.
- You can apply if your start-up is operating in Southern Africa, East Africa, West Africa, and North Africa.
- Open to innovations across a variety of sectors, that tackle a climate-related problem and offer a climate tech solution.
- Start-ups must be registered or plan to register (by the end of the program) in any African country.
DEADLINE: November 7 2021
To apply and for more information visit here