2022 Bank of America Summer Analyst Program is now open. The Global Banking and Markets Chief Operating Office (GBAM COO) organization has groups aligned to both specific lines of business and centralized functions.
Our team is dedicated to understanding the unique complexity of each of our businesses and ensuring the business operates efficiently to meet our strategic goals. Within a group, summer analysts help with a variety of new initiatives, projects and normal business tasks.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
- Host Country: London, UK
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Internships | Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Sponsorship | Stipend
- Deadline: November 7, 2021
As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working on several projects at once and being effective as an individual and as part of a team
- Developing and maintaining complex spreadsheets
- Document collection and review, including deal files and other legally required documentation
- Performing various analyses, including operational loss analysis, reporting gap analysis
- Communication and interaction with team members
In order to be eligible to apply for the internship, applicants must have the following:
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between 2022 and 2023
- On track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Must demonstrate a track record of superior performance in extracurricular and professional activities
- Must have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skill
- Fluency in English is essential, and a second European language may also be required for some roles.
- You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the industry
- Team-working, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic, team focus
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Demonstrates Accountability and Productivity
- Must have a combination of strong quantitative/analytical skills and attention to detail
- Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team environment to achieve goals and deliverables
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
About Bank of America
The worlds of sustainable finance, workplace culture and technology are evolving fast. Together we can shape them to be smarter, greener, safer and more inclusive.
At Bank of America, we care deeply about our planet and the people on it. That’s why each year we provide billions of dollars in financing for sustainable business activities. We develop emerging technology to help organizations gain funding more safely, rapidly and globally than ever.
Join us and we’ll help you shape your own world through opportunities to learn, grow and belong. You’ll work in collaborative global teams with mentorship programs, employee networks and events to build friendships and support.
As a valued member of our team with responsibilities from day one, we’ll ask that you take the time to understand our Code of Conduct and how we manage risk.
We need all kinds of people, perspectives and skills, so if you’re as passionate as we are about making the world better, this could be the opportunity for you.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should use the link below to submit their application
Analyst internship and full-time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it’s best to submit your application early as this will give you the best chance of being considered for the role.
We care deeply about shaping the world of work to be an equal and inclusive one – and that starts with our recruitment process. We know just how important and valuable it is to have a wide range of skills, backgrounds and experiences shaping our work and ideas. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we’re proud to focus on attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent within Bank of America. Together, we aim to mirror the customers, clients and communities we serve.