The Twitter Internship Program is a 12-week experience for third year undergraduate students and graduate students to gain direct exposure to the day-to-day of the company.
From engineering, to marketing, and finance, we welcome students from all educational backgrounds with various professional interests to apply.
When you log into Twitter, you’ll likely see a feature shipped by one of our interns. All of our interns have a hand in building a product that’s changing the world.
- Host: Twitter
- Category: Internships | Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Sponsorship
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Monthly Day of Rest
- Mentorship opportunities with our Business Resource Groups and former Terns
- Leadership exposure
- Development workshops
- Cohort communities
- Fun virtual social events
- Opportunities to network with Tweeps and interns across the globe
- Accrued vacation and sick leave
- Access to an online platform for self help courses, personal coaching, and licensed therapy
- Access to a self-guided app with courses to build resilience and reduce stress
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should use the link below to submit an application