D-Prize supports new entrepreneurs who can distribute proven poverty interventions. The world has already invented ways to end poverty, yet the best interventions are not being distributed at mass-scale.
Many solutions to poverty already exist. The challenge is distributing these solutions to the people who need it most. Our programs produce new distribution entrepreneurs – social entrepreneurs who start new ventures that distribute proven life-enhancing technologies to millions of people living in extreme poverty.
- Significantly increase access to life-enhancing technologies in the developing world – and prove an impact in a measurable way.
- Encourage young entrepreneurs to focus their talent on the developing world, pilot new solutions to distribution problems, and launch new social ventures.
- Encourage a global dialogue on the importance of leveraging distribution solutions for development. They believe the path to development is through solving distribution.
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
- Girls education
- Global health
- Governance and infrastructure
They will award the most promising teams with up to $20,000 USD.
- D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background.
- They will consider funding existing organizations only if: you are piloting a new distribution-focused initiative, and you need high risk capital.
For more information, visit D-Prize Challenge.