Applications are open to qualified candidates.
This consultancy will focus on supporting YouthHubAfrica programs to supervise and manage all activities (You Matter in this Matter) and other projects in Ebonyi State and other adjoining Project sites.
To oversee the implementation and monitor the issues around the #ENDSARs movement, possible solutions and Governance and Accountability in Ebonyi state, ensuring implementation schedules are met as per the detailed activity plan, and that adherence to systems for quality project implementation are strengthened. This will include helping to shape and direct the organisation’s work in Ebonyi State as well as engaging with stakeholders to achieve set objectives.
- Monthly reports to the Field Officer in Ebonyi state.
- Coordinating on-ground activities which includes training and capacity building, outreaches and media efforts.
- Identify and work with Influencers on Governance, politics and policies, Democracy and accountability and related policies as well as youth participation in governance and sustainable development.
- Work with Finance and Logistics to plan and procure supplies within program budgets.
- Contribute to the positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of the organization’s Code of Conduct.
- Degree in Political Science, Social Work, International Relations, Public Administration or other relevant fields of study. Students and Corp Members are encouraged to apply.
- Two years of experience in program design and implementation, in a similar role, will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Igbo and English languages is a must.
- Must be a resident in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
- Proven knowledge and experience in developing and implementing community mobilization projects and stakeholder engagement.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the environment and people, including culture.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, remain flexible to a changing environment, and make decisions independently.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Demonstrate the willingness to work in a team.
DEADLINE: October 30 2021
Interested candidates should send a CV (No longer than 3 pages) and a cover letter to email@example.com with “ Field Assistant: Ebonyi State ” as the subject.