The Young African Leaders Forum, in partnership with the African Governance Architecture (AGA) of the African Union, invites interested Africans to submit research articles for publication in the first edition of its Young African Leaders Journal of Development (YALJOD) Founders’ Series. This edition of our journal is aimed at amplifying and deducing lessons from the ceaseless campaigns by African nationalists for African solidarity and for the liberation of the continent from colonial rule. One of their greatest achievements was to win the right of black people in Africa to determine their own destiny. They pursued freedom and Pan-Africanism regardless of the life-threatening conditions and consequences that prevailed at the time.
- Authors of the two best papers will each receive a cash award of $250.
- This opportunity is open to all Africans across the world.
- Articles submitted to YALJOD Founders’ Series must be original work that has not been published anywhere previously. Also, it must not be currently under consideration by any other publication.
- Each article must be accompanied by the Author’s profile summary of no more than 100 words. This should include Author’s qualification and other affiliations.
- Each article must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 150 words.
- Article must not exceed 3,500 words.
- Article must be double spaced.
- Tables, models, diagrams or photographs should be within the text, and NOT as appendix.
- All copyrights must be cleared for pictures.
- Citations and referencing should follow the recent APA 7th Edition Style.
- Author must not be more than 40 years of age.
- Manuscripts should be submitted via regular email, and should take the form of attachment formatted in MICROSOFT WORD (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
DEADLINE: November 30 2021
To apply and for more information visit here