YouthHubAfrica, Connected Development, and Christian Aid invites interested individuals in Kaduna and Plateau State to participate in the Youth Advocacy for Gender Justice Program. The Program will provide a platform for young people in the target states to gain skills, develop capacity, and to be able to advocate for Gender Justice in their communities. in her two days training called Building a “Coalition of Youth Advocates for Gender Justice” in Kaduna and Plateau State. The training will provide an avenue for young people to learn more about Gender Justice.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVE.
This project aims at addressing gender justice in Kaduna and Plateau State by building a youth Coalition on Gender Justice. It will provide the young people who have been working to address gender justice in the states the platform, skills and information to advocate for equity and justice.
Successful advocates for Gender Justice will
- Be part of a 2-day workshop coming up in the month of November 2020
- Be part of the coalition of Youth Advocates for gender Justice and will be supported with stipends to carry out advocacy-related activities in their communities.
Successful Participants must:
- Be between the ages of 18-29.
- Have been committed to being an activist with demonstrable work as an advocate for gender equality.
- Have a good command of the English language as the training will be delivered in English.
- Be a resident of either Kaduna State or Plateau State.
DEADLINE: November 13, 2020.
To apply and for more information visit here