Catholic Relief Services’ International Development Fellows Program prepares dedicated global citizens to pursue a career in international relief & development work. CRS empowers Fellows to hone their skills and gain practical field experience while contributing to impactful work. Each Fellow works alongside experienced CRS staff to address critical issues facing developing countries today. CRS invites applicants of diverse backgrounds who are committed to their agency mission and strategy to join their global team.
- Fellows enjoy an international medical plan as well as vision coverage with zero deductible for in-network providers and low coinsurance and copayments.
- CRS provides each Fellow with basic furnished housing, which includes electricity, running water, internet and security services (if necessary). The Fellow’s housing is usually an apartment or house near the CRS office
- CRS covers relocation costs such as transportation to and from the country of assignment, visas, inoculations, etc. Additionally, CRS provides 100% employer-funded medical evacuation coverage for the Fellow and their dependents.
- Graduate degree in a relevant field
- At least six months work or volunteer experience in a developing country
- Fluency in English with strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional proficiency in a second language (preference given to French, Arabic and Portuguese)
- Willingness to work in locations with tropical and infectious diseases and limited access to medical facilities.
DEADLINE: November 1 2021
To apply and for more information visit here