High-performing international aspirants are invited to apply for the College High Achiever Progression International Scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide in Australia.
The award is open for those brilliant candidates who have achieved outstanding academic results and wish to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
The University of Adelaide operates several associated and independent research institutes and groups. It is composed of five faculties, with each containing constituent schools and associated with five Nobel laureates, constituting one-third of Australia’s total Nobel laureates.
Why study at the University of Adelaide? The university provides students with an exceptional learning atmosphere in which students can achieve their best. It offers over 400 undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees across a broad range of academic fields.
Application Deadline: The studentships are open throughout the year
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Awards: 25% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to100
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The grant is open for students commencing in 2022 only. Candidate must have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student, enroll in a full-time study load for each study period of the degree and complete the acceptance process as outlined in their offer of admission.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this studentship, seekers are needed to enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Adelaide. After taking admission, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the transcripts, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, personal statement, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: You must have completed at least one year at your home institution and have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.5 out of 4.0 on the US scale or equivalent.
- Language Requirements: You must meet the English Language requirements.
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate degree.