Are you seeking high-level cultural and scientific training? If yes, then you can participate in the international awards programme organized by the ENS Paris – Saclay in France for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship program is open to incoming international and domestic students that wish to take up a PhD study programme at the ENS Paris – Saclay institute. Monthly grants will be dispensed to the selected candidates.
ENS Paris-Saclay University is a public research university based in Paris, France. It has been awarded the 39th rank nationwide and is ranked 291st in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Why choose to study at the ENS Paris – Saclay? The institute reflects a commitment to linking basic research to applications with a strong experimental dimension. It is able to intensify collaboration with laboratories from the other partner institutions and coordinate its strategy with theirs.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022 for PhD and research stays.
- University or Organization: ENS Paris – Saclay
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: 800 to 1000 EUROS
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: All French national students and applicants from other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree study at ENS Paris – Saclay can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students applying for M2 must hold all credits associated with the first year of a Master’s degree
program credits (or an equivalent diploma recognized by ENS Paris-Saclay)
- Students applying in the context of their PhD work should hold a Master’s degree or an equivalent
diploma recognized by ENS Paris-Saclay, and registration in his or her home institution as a PhD
- For PhD candidates who are applying for a grant on two separate periods of 6 months each, an assessment by the PhD supervisor will be required to rule on the continuation of the grant’s payment for the second period
- Co-financing with certain French Embassies and Fulbright co-financing form an integral part of the ENS
Paris-Saclay international scholarship program
- Be citizens of a foreign country or French citizens, studying for at least two years in a university
- Be citizens of a foreign country and having completed the M1 in one of Université Paris-Saclay’s
- Never have been a scholarship or grant holder of this program in the previous years and not be an
an awardee of another scholarship program for the same training
- Never have been an awardee of a previous campaign of this program, except for specific cases
authorized by ENS Paris-Saclay
- Be among the best students of your program
- Possess a good knowledge of the teaching language
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International students are also required to register themselves on the EEF portal. To apply for the opportunity , the applicants are required to scroll to the end of this page and obtain the application form for the course of their choice and submit it via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of identity (visa or residence permit)
- Last three statements of academic results
- All degrees and certificates attained: originals and if in languages other than French or English, certified translation of the last foreign degree or certificate
- Contribution to Student and Campus Life (CVEC) certificate
- Personal civil liability certificate for the current year
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to appear for the competitive exams arranged by the school.
- Language Requirement: Possess a good knowledge of the teaching language (French or English, depending on the language of teaching or the domain and the work or research environment). An official language certificate (DILF, DELF, DALF, FLE, TOEIC, TOEFL) will be required.
The selected candidates will be given 800 to 1000 EUROS as monthly grants for over a period of 10 months for conducting a study at ENS Paris – Saclay.