To recognize and support top-achieving international students in New Zealand, Auckland University of Technology is providing the International Academic Achievement Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Bachelor and master degree seekers can apply for this application to support their cost of study at AUT. Applications will be shortlisted and selected on the basis of their demonstrated academic excellence, the strength of personal statement, and letter of reference. The grant is valued at $20,000 for one academic year.
Auckland University of Technology is a university in New Zealand ranked 389th in Best Global Universities. AUT strives to create great graduates, and each member of its staff contributes to this mission.
Why choose to study at the Auckland University of Technology? AUT offers exceptional learning experiences that prepare students to be successful wherever in the world their career may take them. It leads Australasia in global research impact and is ranked first in Australasia by university rankings organization Times Higher Education for the number of times our research is cited globally.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: Auckland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries except Australia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor or master degree programmes taught at AUT can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-fee paying international students.
- The applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at an AUT programme.
- The applicants must be willing to study onshore in New Zealand.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission applications through the university portal. Students interested to participate in the scholarship programme can make their applications on the application portal of AUT.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following supporting documents:
- Current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at AUT
- Detailed academic transcript with a grading scale of the most recent qualification
- Completion certificate of the most recent education
- A personal statement (maximum 200 words) explaining why you are applying for this application , and what it would mean to you to receive it
- A letter of reference from your current institution or school, outlining your academic achievement and why you are deserving of this application .
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the international entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English, M?ori, or NZ Sign Language is not your first language, you need to prove you have the minimum level of English for your AUT qualification.
The winning applicants of this application will receive $20,000 to cover the tuition fee of 2 semesters and one academic year of any bachelor or master programmes undertaken at AUT.