Applicants are invited to apply for the International PhD Fellowships in Pharmacometrics at the Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology offered by the University of Copenhagen. The study program is open for both domestic and international applicants who want to pursue a PhD degree program at the university.
The University of Copenhagen was established in 1479, making it Denmark’s first university. It’s one of Scandinavia’s and Europe’s most distinguished universities.
Why choose the University of Copenhagen? This university offers a wide range of study options, including on-campus taught programmes and part-time online education. You should feel comfortable applying what you’ve learned in the program to your work life by the time it’s over.
Application Deadline: October 4, 2021
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: DKK 27,800
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD program in Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Qualifications corresponding to a master’s degree in pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent. The master’s degree must be equivalent to a Danish master’s degree.
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates must take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- Certified copy of original Master of Science diploma and transcript of records in the original language, including an authorized English translation if issued in another language than English or Danish. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor is accepted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a monthly salary begins around DKK 27,800 (approx. 3,700 EUR) (taxable) plus pension (October 2021 level).