If you are an international student and want to begin your studies in the USA, then apply for the International Dean’s Scholarships. This grant is offered by Kansas Wesleyan University for the academic session 2022/2023.
The applications of this program are open to both domestic and international students applying for an undergraduate degree at the university.
Kansas Wesleyan University is a private Christian university that is regarded among the best in the country. Academic achievement, spiritual development, personal well-being, and social responsibility are all part of the university’s goal.
Why would like to study at Kansas Wesleyan University? Students can bring a variety of talents acquired outside of their studies to the university, which will help them achieve their career goals. Candidates will benefit from a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as first-rate teaching at this university.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Kansas Wesleyan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $10,000 (off-campus $7,000)
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or domestic students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Internationals and home country students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study an undergraduate program offered by KWU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, even transfer students.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to any undergraduate program of choice at KWU online. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- International Undergraduate Application Form
- High school/college transcripts
- Translation of transcripts
- Transcript evaluation
- Certified High School/College transcript copies
- Bank statement/ A certified bank letter showing available funds converted to US currency is acceptable
- Visa Information
- Admission Requirements: A minimum score of 18 or 960 on ACT or SAT respectively, is required for admissions acceptance.
- Language Requirement: You must meet the required TOEFL/IELTS scores for admissions listed below:
- TOEFL Paper Based Score: 550
- TOEFL Internet-Based Score: 79
- IELTS Score: 6.5
The scholarship winner will receive $10,000 (off-campus $7,000) for the applied UG program by KWU.