First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings
It operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Vacancy at First Bank
Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja, Plateau | Nigeria.
- Work closely with the Business Manager in the execution of the team’s functions and activities.
- Champion the drive for deposit mobilization and trade transactions.
- Manage and deepen relationships with both existing and prospective customers.
- Provide the best customer service available in the industry.
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients by providing professional and specialized financial solutions in all areas.
- Assist in Transaction Memos and provide relationship background and financial information support, as necessary.
- Provide support in the structuring of credits in line with business potentials.
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Higher Degrees (MBA)/Professional Certificate will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience 4 years experience relevant experience.
- Good Knowledge of the business environment
- Credit/Risk Management
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Customer Service
- Strategic Business Planning