One Song is a NESCAFÉ activation that provides contestants with the opportunity to share inspirational messages through music. The winning songs/entries from each participating country will be used to compose ONE SONG to inspire Africa.
- The six (6) Overall Prize Winners will be given a cash prize of Three Thousand United States Dollars (US$3,000.00). The cash prizes will be awarded to the winners in their respective countries in the local currency equivalents, based on prevailing exchange rate on the date of winner selection.
- The Overall Winning Songs will be made into one (1) inspiring thematic, anthemic tune for NESCAFÉ and named the NESCAFÉ One Song.
- The award of prizes shall be subject to Participants’ compliance with the T&C’s of the Competition. Prizes are only redeemable in the respective countries of Prize Winners and are not exchangeable or transferable.
- This Competition is open to residents and/or citizens of Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, Cameroun, Cote D’Ivoire and Burkina Faso aged eighteen (18) years or over.
- To participate or enter into this Competition, Participants are required to create and submit their own original lyrics over the NESCAFÉ One Song (“Song”) instrumental. The Participants shall submit their Songs through their own pages with a video recording of their song and the hashtags #NESCAFÉOneSong2 and #NESCAFÉOneSong2 [Insert Name of Country]. Participants with private accounts must also message their NESCAFÉ country-specific Instagram and Facebook accounts to share their entries.
- Participants are not required to deliver a chorus to qualify for entry, however if a chorus is delivered, the lyrics must include the NESCAFÉ Campaign Tagline:
“Morning after morning.
Take your hustle to the next level.
Start Strong, Finish Strong.”
- The Song created and submitted by the Participants should be original to them and not subject to any third-party rights or encumbrances. Participants must enter the competition using the NESCAFÉ One Song instrumental, available for download on the campaign page
DEADLINE: November 7 2021
To apply and for more information visit here