To help financially backward students in the USA, Northwest Missouri State University is accepting applications for the Northwest International Achievement Scholarships for undergraduate students for the academic year 2021-2022.
This award will cover the difference between the in and out-state tuition fees of the applied undergraduate programme to international students. The award is approximately valued at $7,078. High GPA students are eligible.
Northwest Missouri State University is a public university in Missouri ranked 101st in Regional Universities Midwest. NW Missouri aims to be THE university of choice for a comprehensive, exceptional student experience.
Why choose Northwest Missouri State University? Northwest Missouri State University focuses on student success – every student, every day. It also has a high rate of graduate employability. 96% of passports from NW Missouri find a job within the first six months of graduating.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: Northwest Missouri State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international applicants can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programme of choice offered at NW Missouri are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have achieved the required English language proficiency scores on any acceptable tests.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to NW Missouri via its online application portal. All international applicants will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts from each secondary and post-secondary institution attended
- Copy of passport
- Bank Statements
- Statement of Support Form
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have achieved an SAT score of at least 1060 or an ACT score of at least 21, and a 3.0 GPA.
- Language Requirement: You must have graduated from a non-English speaking school and be at one of the following levels of English proficiency
- 65 on Internet-based TOEFL -or-
- 6.0 on Academic IELTS -or-
- 50 on Pearson Test of English
- Other test options and scores for eligibility are available online by viewing the NIAS column
The winning applicants will be provided the value of the difference in price between in-state and out-of-state tuition of the undergraduate programme undertaken at NWMSU equivalent to approximately $7,078.