Orange Corners is a joint project of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and a local service provider. Orange Corners offers a 6-month incubation program to young entrepreneurs. At the same time, Orange Corners acts as a link between these forward-thinking entrepreneurs and the private sector. The goal is to create and strengthen Nigeria’s entrepreneurship ecosystem. By offering the appropriate opportunities, skills, and market access, this ecosystem should enable young people to develop their business concepts and become successful entrepreneurs.
- This program will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
- The program will offers Enterprise Management Training, Business Incubation & Advisory Services and Funding for prototype development & testing.
- Be an aspiring entrepreneur from Lagos, Nigeria
- Be between 18-35 years old
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
- Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the innovativeness, feasibility, social impact, clarity of market, sustainability and scalability of the business idea as well as competence of the entrepreneur/team.
DEADLINE: November 26 2021
To apply and for more information visit here