The International Visegrad Fund is seeking proposals for its 2020 Strategic Grants Program to support project addressing annual strategic priorities of the Visegrad Group.
- Returning to the roots: Projects focusing on emphasizing cooperation of all V4 members in the Visegrad region, also in the context of the 20. anniversary of the IVF’s establishment
- Small things matter: Projects focusing on cooperation at the local level aiming to enhance already established contacts as well as developing new initiatives. Also projects enhancing the IVF’s visibility at the local level
- 30 years after the fall of the Iron Curtain – civil society matters: Projects focusing on the importance of development and cooperation of civil societies within V4 and the neighbouring regions EaP and WB6
- Projects must develop meaningful cooperation and ensure active participation of organizations from all V4 countries
- Maximum duration of projects is 36 months, minimum is 12 months
- Grants cover up to 100% of project budget with 15% for overheads
- Projects must clearly address one of the annual strategic priorities of the Visegrad Group
- Consortium of organizations of which 3 or more are based in different Visegrad countries
- All types of non-governmental, civil society organizations (CSOs); municipalities and local governments; schools, higher education institutions; research and scientific bodies and public institutions are eligible as lead partner (applicant) and partners in the consortia
- Market actors, e.g. companies – especially innovation and startuprelated actors – with a legal entity are also eligible, but only if their Visegrad project is of nonprofit character
For more information, visit Visegrad Fund.