The Gupta Family Foundation is inviting applications from NGOs to uplifting and empowering individuals disadvantaged by poverty or disability, or by discrimination based on race, class or religion; providing social services to the elderly, disabled, children and those who are disadvantaged; and providing relief for emergencies (such as genocide) and natural disasters.
The goal of Gupta Family Foundation is to support intervention programs that assist and inspire people to achieve self-sufficiency. Grants are made to non-government organizations (NGOs) around the world.
Gupta Family Foundation will support organizations which:
- Ensure that 90% of their resources reach the intended beneficiaries and less than 10% are spent on management, administration, fund-raising, salaries, etc.
- Are being actively run by the Founder or the guiding light, and not by professional staff.
- Assist beneficiaries in overcoming their limitations and achieving self-sufficiency over time.
- Are non-sectarian and do not, directly or indirectly, support or condone the proselytization of religious beliefs of any kind, by inducing, recruiting or in any other manner causing any individual or group of individuals to convert to a different faith or religion.
- USA Entity: Include IRS Letter of Determination confirming 501(c)(3) status.
- Foreign Entity:
- Include Official Government Certification of Non-profit Status
- Include Gupta Family Foundation Grantee Affidavit.
- Organizations outside of the United States must also complete and submit the Grantee Affidavit Form.
For more information, visit Gupta Family Foundation Grant