A bachelor’s degree is a worthwhile investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, the University of Findlay is offering the International Scholar Awards.
This educational award is available for high achieving students and has the motive of helping them to begin their studies at the University of Findlay.
Established in 1882, the University of Findlay is a private university located in Findlay, Ohio. It offers sixty undergraduate programs, ten master’s degrees, and four student degree programs at the doctorate level.
Why study at the University of Findlay? The university will prepare you for effective work and encourage you to experience English culture in the best possible way. You worked hard to gain good qualifications and to promote your education.
Application Deadline: December 6, 2021
- University: University of Findlay
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent record. Findlay’s opportunities are based on your cumulative grade point average.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the program, students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program via the university application portal or common application at the university. No separate application is required for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a copy of the passport, a bank statement showing available funds and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with an excellent GPA.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide the official proof of English proficiency in the form of TOEFL (61), IELTS (6.0), item (3.5), or PTE Academic (50) score. You may also use the successful completion of Level 8 of The Language Company.
The University of Findlay will provide an award amount of $12,000 to the successful candidates.