Get rewarded for your academic achievements through the Hawk international awards provided by the University of Hartford in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational program is open to all international applicants who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree at UHart.
Founded in 1957, the University of Hartford is a private university located in West Hartford, Connecticut. The university offers 82 bachelor’s degree programs, 10 associate degrees, 28 graduate degrees, and 7 certificates or diplomas.
Why study at the University of Hartford? At UHart, students will discover what it takes to be an ethical professional and a critical thinker, as well as how to look at the world from many angles. Success is within reach with over 100 academic programmes and talented professors to guide you.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of Hartford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Partial tuition grants
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have high school certificates with a good academic records.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are applying to one of their undergraduate programs, you can complete your application through our online application portal or through the Common Application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the supporting documents:
- An official transcript of the secondary school record; official college transcripts, if any.
- ACT or SAT scores (optional, see test-optional policy below). The University of Hartford CEEB code 003436.
- A letter of recommendation is required for admission and can be completed by one of your high school teachers or your counselor. The letter can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned to the following address:
- University of Hartford
- Office of Admission
- 200 Bloomfield Avenue
- West Hartford, CT 06117
- Admission Requirements: A candidate for admission to the University of Hartford must be a graduate of, or student who will be graduated from, an accredited secondary school, or must have passed a state secondary school equivalency examination.
- Language Requirement: If you are able to meet only the score requirement you will be considered for admission to our English Language Institute.
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 80 IBT
- Pearsons – 58
The University of Hartford will provide partial tuition grants that range in value from $10,000 to $23,000.