The University of Miami is now awarding Stamps Scholarship to able students with financial limitations to gain higher education in the USA. It is a highly prestigious programme available for academically accomplished international students.
The programme includes amazing perks such as full tuition fees, on-campus housing, a meal plan, University health insurance, textbooks, a laptop allowance, and access to a $12,000 enrichment fund.
The University of Miami is a wonderful place where students can earn top-quality education and life-changing experiences. It is ranked as one of the top 50 public universities in the United States. It has more than 17,000 students from around the world.
Why would you like to enrol at the University of Miami? It is a forward-thinking and diverse community engaged in providing high standard education and research. The university has 11 schools and colleges providing education in over 180 study areas at undergraduate, graduate and research level.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Miami
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Overseas
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any fields
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must hold an offer to study in any undergraduate program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are not required to make a separate application for this application . Candidates who have applied for early admission in an approved course will be automatically considered for this application program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates for the undergraduate program must hold a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
The scholarship will provide a variety of benefits to all selected candidates:
- The full cost of attendance for four years of undergraduate study at UM, on-campus housing, a meal plan, University health insurance, textbooks, a laptop allowance, and access to a $12,000 enrichment fund.
- Apart from this, students will also get additional benefits such as the chance to be a part of the Stamps Scholars on-campus and national communities, funding to support academic and scientific research projects, cultural and leadership programs, study abroad, conventions and other regional conferences, and invitations to online events and networking opportunities.