VU University Amsterdam
Deadline: 15 Dec 2021/1 Feb 2022 (annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Course starts September 2022
The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) offers talented prospective non- EU/ EEA students the unique opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam in Netherlands
Level/Field(s) of study:
English-taught Master’s Degree Programmes offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
Non- EU/ EEA Students. Students from the countries listed here are encouraged to apply for VUFP.
The VUFP scholarship covers the tuition fees. VUFP scholarship does not provide any additional allowance towards study or living costs.
The VUFP scholarship can be granted for a one or two-year Master’s programme. The scholarship will only be extended for the second year of the two-year Master’s programme if 100% of the credits of the first year have been achieved.
When applying for the VUFP scholarship, you automatically also apply for the Holland Scholarship Programme. No separate application is necessary. If granted, the HSP is a contribution towards the costs of living costs – 5.000 EUR or 10.000 EUR for one year.
• You hold a non- EU/ EEA passport and you are not eligible for the lower tuition fee.
• You do not have the Dutch nationality.
• You can prove your academic excellence (GPA equivalent to a Dutch 8).
• You are conditionally or unconditionally admitted to the first year of a full-time English-taught Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam starting per September 2022. lease note that students starting in February cannot apply and joint programmes where VU Amsterdam does not administer the admission process are excluded from VUFP.
• The degree with which you are seeking admission has not been obtained in the Netherlands.
• You do not need to complete a preparatory programme before the start of your Master.
Please note that you must have applied and conditionally admitted for the Master programme before you can apply for the VUFP scholarship.
Students must register for a Master’s programme in Studielink by 15 December 2021 (from 1 October 2021). Then, you must submit your VUFP application together with supporting documents in your VU dashboard before 1 February 2022 (from 1 December 2021).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application portals and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.vu.nl/en/programmes/international-masters/scholarships-/fellowship/index.asphttps://masters.vu.nl/en/international/scholarships/index.aspx